Fluffy Cheese Souffle - egg breakfast recipes
Ingredients for Serving : 2
Egg 4 ( Separated as yolks and whites).
1 tsp of lemon juice.
Salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese to taste.
coriander for garnishing.
1. Beat the egg yolk slightly and add salt and pepper.
2. In a clean large bowl, take the whites of the egg.
3. Initially beat the egg whites slightly and add 1 tsp of lemon (or Cream of tartar), Increase the speed and bring the whites fluffy enough.
4. Fold in the yolk and whites using a spatula slowly.
5. On a low flame, butter a sauce pan and transfer the contents to the pan.
6. Leave souffle for a minute in low flame.
7. Transfer to a plate, garnish with coriander and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese.