• Simple Pancakes for breakfast


    Breakfast meal recipes

    Step-by-step photos

     

    very easy recipes 

    Simple breakfast recipe goes here...............
    Fluffy Pancakes - who will say no to them..Its easy, its fluffy, its tasty..what not..
    Formula for making pancakes:

    1 cup - flour
    1 cup milk
    1 tbsp - sugar
    1 tsp - baking powder, vanilla extract
    1 egg
    1 pinch of salt

    Blend and make pancakes..

    Mixing the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.


    Mixing milk, vanilla and egg


    Blend them all..Do not over mix, a lumpy batter makes fluffy pancakes.

    Let the batter rest for 5 mins. 
    Greasing my griddle.
     I am using electric. Normal stove top will work the same.


    Pour the batter. quarter cup for each pancakes

    When you see the bubbles popping out. Flip them.

    Hot puffy pancakes ready..
    Remember formula1 - every time perfect pancakes.







    3 comments:

    1. my kids favourite..

      Great-secret-of-life.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. pan cakes works well without eggs.same fluffiness i got.just leave the batter to rest for some more time.

      ReplyDelete

    Keep updated, join us on facebook

    Nav2 (Do not Edit Here)

    Nav1 (Do not Edit Here)

    Slider(Do Not Edit Here!)

    Banner Ad

     

    Blogger news

    About

    I started learning cooking from my grandmother, Mrs. Gunaseeli, who gave me her recipes and tips and some measurement tools for making them. The red measuring cup that I use in my recipes was once owned by my granny. My grandmother is very passionate about cooking and travel. She has written many cook books. This blog is one way to document her writing and to make it available for everyone.

    Blogroll