• Red Pepper Curry


    Red Pepper Curry


     I have never prepared this curry before not even tasted it. Prepared this curry just like that but surprisingly delicious. I missed this recipe for a long time.
    The preparation is very simple, very handy ingredients, took around 15 minutes of preparation. I have added the base recipe, you can change the recipe and add and alter the ingredients. I added one part of the curry to my pasta..totally different.




    red pepper curry indian


    Ingredients

    1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 red pepper.
    1 tsp - chili powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, half a tsp of turmeric and salt for taste..
    garnish with basil or coriander..1 tbsp of olive oil.

    Preparation.


    Heat the oil in pan, when the oil is hot enough add all the ingredients cook till tender.
    When all the ingredients are tender and cooked, remove from heat and blend them coarsely.. that was my pasta sauce.
    Boiled some pasta in salted water, drained the pasta, added this curry..grated some Parmesan on the top.. I know you can feel my hot pasta.

    Another one variation for rice or dosa.



    Added 1 tbsp of grated coconut and blended them all ..goes very well with hot steamed rice, hot idlies or dosa.

    My fingers were busy eating, couldn't take much pictures of the dishes.
    Try in you kitchen and tell me about this dish and any variation to this.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Keep updated, join us on facebook

    Nav2 (Do not Edit Here)

    Nav1 (Do not Edit Here)

    Slider(Do Not Edit Here!)

    Banner Ad

     

    Blogger news

    About

    I started learning cooking from my grandmother, Mrs. Gunaseeli, who gave me her recipes and tips and some measurement tools for making them. The red measuring cup that I use in my recipes was once owned by my granny. My grandmother is very passionate about cooking and travel. She has written many cook books. This blog is one way to document her writing and to make it available for everyone.

    Blogroll